Read more reviews of this authentic private snorkeling tour with a Distinct & Touristy-avoiding route
* Its now the Rainy season: Snorkeling & Diving spots (Half-moon Reef – U-Turn) are subject to the Southwest monsoon. We will take you to 4-season Reef and Shallow Reef instead
This private Distinct & Touristy-avoiding snorkeling tour takes place from early afternoon till sunset. It will give you a chance to fully feast on the very best of Phu Quoc’s untouched parts with a wide range of beach activities, notably: snorkeling, swimming, free diving (within your ability), chilling on the beach when the sun goes down,… More specifically, each particular activity may come about on an individual detached island during the tour under our professional guide & support. Be as relaxed or active as you like, because this is your private time.
OnBird leaves nothing undiscovered. Let check out some exotic activities which you will experience!
- Distinct and touristy-avoiding route – schedule
- Tourguide guides and leads underwater in snorkeling time
- Underwater-visibility checking before the snorkeling tour
- Explore hidden venues: Turtle Head Rock Beach, Half-moon Reef, Coral Mountain
- Sipping a fruit juice on the island while waiting for the stunning sunset
- Free of charge for children under 12
- Note: For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels are not added into all the itineraries except Deep-sea Fishing
Coral species in this snorkeling tour: Table coral, Brain coral, Pillar coral, Great star coral, Tube Coral, Gorgonian coral, Black coral, Digitate coral, Pavona Coral, Cabbage coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Leather coral, Foliose coral, Massive coral and Ritteri Anemone …