WHY IS THIS TOUR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BOAT/ ISLAND HOPPING TOURS IN PHU QUOC?
- Professional snorkeling & diving operator
- High safety and risk management
- Water conditions check on booking (to choose the date and timeframe)
- Genuine small-group tour (max 4 – 6 adults) on the speedboat
- English-speaking & professional UNDER-WATER GUIDE
- Distinct and crowd-avoiding itinerary to explore the Coral Jungle Reef which is the healthiest coral reefs of Phu Quoc Island
- High quality and clean snorkel equipment (mask, tube, fins, inflatable float)
- Training and safety guide session before Snorkeling (for non-swimmers too)
- Romantic sunset drink by an idyllic beach
For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in the itineraries except Deep-sea Fishing
Coral species on this tour: Table coral, Brain coral, Pillar coral, Great star coral, Tube Coral, Gorgonian coral, Black coral, Digitate coral, Cabbage coral, Cactus Coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Leather coral, Foliose coral, Massive coral and Ritteri Anemone …
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS TRIP?
- People who are keen on corals (lost in the jungle of corals at Coral Jungle Reef)
- People who want to see a fully alive coral reef (Coral Jungle Reef is the healthiest coral reef of Phu Quoc with 99% alive)
- Stay in the Northern Phu Quoc area (save your transfer time, cost)
- Feel the old Phu Quoc during the soft-adventure snorkeling
WHY THE PRICE OF THIS TOUR IS HIGHER THAN THE OTHER?
- The tour is limited to 6 PAX only
- Professional underwater guide accompany in the water
- The longer speedboat ride from the dock