Duration: 6 hours - in the afternoon Transportation: Speedboat - Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off - A/C Car Trip type: Group- joining tour (Max 8) Language: Vietnamese - English Inclusions: Tranquil Atmosphere; English Speaking Guide; Snorkeling Gears; Cooler; Mineral Water; Cocktail and Fruit at Beach Bar on Island
Joining this small-group tour to discover stunning South Phu Quoc Island could not only help to lower your budget but to have better chances to experience snorkeling with other amazing friends.
This Phu Quoc trip is dedicated to those who want to share the speedboat’s space with some other guests (max. 8 people & min. 4 people) in South Phu Quoc exploration.
Departing late in the morning to “avoid the crowd of touristy” then search for the peaceful atmosphere at secluded islands, beaches” in the An Thoi archipelago and enjoy the beautiful coral reefs “in an explorative manner”.
Joining this small group could help you to make friends with others who have mutual interests in snorkeling and share amazing experiences together. The group is only up to 8 adults, a perfect number. We manage to put a limitation on the number of customers on a shared speedboat in order to ensure you all have also a quiet enough space besides feeling happy with crews on the speedboat (need to mention that our boat is able to accommodate for 20 people).
Small group size at a reasonable price
Touristy avoiding timing
Tour guide escorts lead in snorkeling
Bringing customers to admire the original scenery
Exploring spots of coral reefs (Physical activities) in-depth: Many types of coral that you will be exploring (ideal spots for those who are capable of doing free-dive also): Table coral, Brain coral, Pillar coral, Great star coral, Tube Coral, Gorgonian coral, Black coral, Digitate coral Cabbage coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Leather coral, Foliose coral, Massive coral, Anemone, …
Enjoying the pristine scenes of secluded beaches & islands namely: Turtle Head Rock Beach, U Turn reef, Half- moon Reef, May Rut Trong Island,…
Turtle Head Rock: enjoy crystal water at a natural beach (one of 3 beaches of Pineapple island)
May rut trong (Mây Rút Trong) island – lie by sparkling water beach or lay back on sunbathing chair, under line of coconut trees, enjoy drinks, foods from an Beach Bar
Sunset time on the sea
12:30 PM: Depart from Duong Dong town for the speedboat in An Thoi town
Pick- up time for customers staying outside of Duong Dong town
* Vinpearl area: 12:00 PM
* Ong Lang area: 12:15 PM
* Bai Truong area (Sol beach, Novotel – Intercontinental): 12:40 PM
* JW Marriot area: 1:00 PM
1:10 PM: Leave the harbor and board the speedboat for An Thoi archipelago
Enjoy beach activities. There is no limitation on your time of swimming, snorkeling, relaxing before reaching the last island, May Rut Trong.
6:10 PM: Leave May Rut Trong after feasting on the sunset
In order to protect customer’s interest and adhere to our business standards, we do refuse to budge on the departure time of the tour unless you agree to accept the risks of meeting the crowd in changing negotiated departure time. In case of unanticipated bad weather elements we would do apologize and cancel the tour with information via email from the previous evening or night).
Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off by A/C Transfer
English- speaking guide (surcharge on other language speaking guides)
Tourguide escorts and leads in snorkeling
Snorkel gears (Mask, Tube, Flipper, Life vest)
Urgent Safety – Kingii (Wearable Water Safety)
Unlimited mineral water during the tour
Cooler on the speedboat
Sunbathing chair, Cocktail, fresh fruit at a Beach bar
Lunch is not included. You can grab some food on the island; however, we will not advise you to order food there for some hygienic reasons. Better prepare yourself some light food in advance.
Other personal expenses
(applied to hotels pick up outside of Duong Dong Town)
5 US$ /Group: The Shell – Ong Lang area
10 US$ /Group: Cua Can area
15 US$ /Group: Vung Bau/ Vinpearl area
20 US$ /Group: Ganh Dau area
1 pax, 2 pax, 3 pax, 4 pax, 5 pax, 6 pax
1. The first venue is a natural beach or a secluded beach, you will be dropping yourself into the sparkling water between the hilly – forestry landscape.
2. Half-moon Reef and Crystal Reef are our first and second snorkeling spots respectively. We will be joining long swimming and snorkeling in a group with our guide at Half-moon Reef which is home to a variety of coral reefs such as hard coral family, soft coral family, anemone with clownfish or for those are keen on free diving we can meet large corals at the depths of 5-8 m and of course the sea is filled with full of schools of fish.
3. Heading to Crystal Reef with one of the strangest coral reef structures “Phu Quoc undersea Coral Mountain”, stay just within 0.5 m from the surface of the water, this Cabbage coral reef has taken probably many thousands year in order to take shape of the strange structure, in swimming over that area you will be feeling as if you are climbing on a mountain and sometimes run into fish-eating seaweed on coral reefs.
4. The final island is May Rut Trong (Hon Vong) island, to arrive at about 3:00 PM or 3:30 PM when big boats will be leaving the island and returning the quiet, pristine. It is time to lie back on sunbathing chair or lie by beach or hammock, sit on a swing looking at the sparkling water at the front and taking each peaceful breath, on hand a drink (coconut, cocktail or beer). What a peaceful place! An ideal place to leave anxieties in life behind set your mind at rest.
Or walking on a 300 m long white sand beach in a quiet space underline of coconut trees will be a rememberable period of time.
5. Leaving May Rut Trong for sunset time on the sea, admire the magnificence of nature along with the idyllic of fishing wooden boats, it would be certainly one of the memorable moments in your tour to South Phu Quoc, contemplating sunset time with a lover, family by your side.
1. Why do our tours usually depart different time to other tour operators'?
The development of the smokeless industry is enjoying a strong rise in a number of tourists, this has given rise to noisy space in Phu Quoc in general and the An Thoi archipelago in particular. This is one of the challenging riddles needed solving for us to bring customers to see natural beauty, a quiet atmosphere, the original sense of Phu Quoc Island. And as a result, we eventually found out a proper solution, schedule for customers that want to stay away from the crowd. So much noise in life that we cannot absorb. Starting the tour earlier, we make sure that you will be experiencing the noise, discomfort from external elements. You probably don’t want to meet carrying hundreds of people boats as well as land on a crowded island that certainly ruins your experience?
2. Notice of environmental protection
“Traditional Vietnamese Handline Fishing” is “eliminated” from activities for purpose of conserving marine ecosystem Every day hundreds of boat leaving the harbor for “snorkeling tour” in Phu Quoc, most of them provide customers with fishing activity and mostly they fish tiny and small size fish with rudimentary tools (handline). For Onbird, we keep a “terrible” vision of this irresponsibility in the protection of the environment.For snorkeling tour on purpose if you fish then you will probably fish up small size fish, we don’t expect big fish from this tour and there is no point in fishing if you will eventually let them back the sea in either living or dead status, on the other hand, it is crime against the nature mother.
“Dedicated Professional Deep sea fishing Trip” is dedicated to providing customers with an awesome experience fishing big fish in the waters around the An Thoi archipelago. This is a dedicated fishing trip with dedicated fishing boat, electronic Sonar, GPS, Top American Penn Equipment, and specialized UK guide.
There is an upsurge in the number of visitors to Phu Quoc island during the last few years. Hundreds of big wooden boats have been being made in order to meet orders of purchasing from “cheap” tour companies. These carrying many people boats have been being a direct cause of dying coral reefs in Phu Quoc. They are irresponsible in anchoring, guiding customers in shallow areas of coral reef. Local government is implementing a number of solutions in order to limit the number of wooden boats, restricting them from anchoring in areas of coral reefs.