If you are seeking some adventurous experiences besides enjoying the pristine atmosphere in Phu Quoc then Sea Kayaking in Half-moon Bay would be absolutely suitable for you.
Admiring the rural beauty of Phu Quoc Island by kayaking along the Northwest coastline in the afternoon. Taking on some adventurous challenges when kayaking on the sea, passing by Northern Fingernail Island before landing on a hidden beach beyond the side of Half-moon Cape. The forgotten beach is surrounded by a dense green forest. You’ll obtain fantastic experiences as if playing the role of pirates landing on a supper small remote island on the sea, discovering a new land between the sea.
Chasing the sunset to enjoy beautiful moments of calmness in the tranquil sea in Half-moon Bay, followed by a romantic seafood dinner with sparkling candles on Half-moon Beach.
- Distinct and non-touristy route – schedule
- The kayaking route is 4 km in total on the sea
- Contemplating the pristine and idyllic landscape of secluded beaches along the Phu Quoc’s Northwest Coastline
- Relaxing at a completely natural beach (the locale on the kayaking trip)
- Tour guide escorts & leads in kayaking
- Enjoying beautiful moments of calmness & romance in Sunset Drifting time on the sea
- Feast on a seafood dinner at Half-moon beach
OnBird leaves nothing undiscovered. Let check out some exotic activities on which you will experience