If you are seeking some adventurous experiences besides enjoying the pristine atmosphere in Phu Quoc then Sea Kayaking in Half-moon bay (Vũng Bầu bay) would be absolutely suitable for you. You’ll take on some adventurous challenges when kayaking 4 kms on the sea, passing by the Mong Tay Peninsula before landing on a hidden beach called Casuarina Beach (Bai Dai) beyond the side of Half-moon Cape. Bai Dai – or Casuarina beach – the forgotten beach is surrounded by a dense green forest.
Chasing the sunset on the way paddling back to enjoy glorious moments of calmness in the tranquil sea in Half-moon Bay, followed by a romantic seafood dinner with sparkling candles on Half-moon Beach.
- Distinct and non-touristy route – schedule
- The kayaking route is 4 km in total on the sea
- Contemplating the pristine and idyllic landscape of secluded beaches along the Phu Quoc’s Northwest Coastline
- Relaxing at a completely natural beach (the locale on the kayaking trip)
- Tour guide escorts & leads in kayaking
- Enjoying beautiful moments of calmness & romance in Sunset Drifting time over the sea
- Feast on a seafood dinner at Half-moon beach
OnBird leaves nothing undiscovered. Let check out some exotic activities on which you will experience!