- Turtlehead Rock Beach or Pier Beach: Soak up the water at a natural beach where we will delivery snorkeling skill revives, safety guides and neccessary attentions to not break the corals while snorkeling
- Half-moon Reef (2m – 8m) or North-East Coral Reef (1-9m) /Shallow Reef (0.5 – 5m) (subject to the daily water conditions): Explore soft corals, hard corals, anemone with a wide depth range where for experienced guests try skin diving
- Crystal Reef (0.5 – 3m): Explore the Phu Quoc’s largest Cactus Coral Cluster (“Undersea Coral Mountain”)
- Beautiful island (without noisy atmosphere): Relax at beach chair, under coconut trees at a Beach Bar with fruit juice and fruit served
- Sunset speedboat ride on the sea
(Please note: In the summer time from May to October, the snorkeling & diving spots are subject to the water conditions as we always track to advise guests the sites in advance).
This is a shared transfer and early or late pick-up is possible, exact time to be confirmed on the date of travel depending on the group size each day.
Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time
- Vinpearl area: 12:00
- Ong Lang area: 12:15
- Duong Dong area: 12:30
- Bai Truong area (SOL by Melia, Novotel, InterContinental): 12:40
- JW Marriot area: 13:00
- Cable Car Station or Hon Thom Pineapple Island: 13:30 (For those who take cable car ride in the morning)
☑️ 12:30: Depart from Duong Dong town for the speedboat at An Thoi Port
You’ll be picked up at your hotel then transfer by A/C car to the port for embarkation.
☑️ 13:10: Leave the harbor and board the speedboat for Turtlehead Rock Beach
Enjoy beach activities, get yourself acclimated to the water, snorkel gears, listen to guidelines and safety brief before snorkeling and introduction of the later snorkeling spots in detail. You’ll be here around 30-45 minutes before heading to the next two snorkeling spots.
☑️ 14:10: Start snorkeling at Phu Quoc Half-moon reef
This an ideal coral reef for you to do free-dive or just simple snorkeling to explore Phu Quoc Golden Anemone Reef, Big Helmet-shaped Honeycomb coral, Coral-covered Canyon, Coral-covered Cliff, Anemone Ground, Ocean Flower…the reef possesses a great variety of coral species.
☑️ 15:00: Continue to head for Coral Mountain
Enjoy easy snorkeling in the shallow water of 0.5 – 4m deep. It owns a great clarity of the water which is in favor of us in exploring the largest Cactus Coral grove in Phu Quoc Island (Coral Mountain)
☑️ 16:00: Beach bar time & sunset indulgence at the last island
Re-charge energy taken for snorkeling at a Beach Bar on the island with fruit served. Strolling along the beach or leisurely sitting in a beach chair facing the blue sea, you relax with a drink (fruit juice or beer) we prepare then witness the magical peaceful sunset on the detached island.
☑️ 17:30: Leave the island and back to the harbor for sunset speedboat ride
☑️ 18:00 – 19:00: Transfer from An Thoi port to your hotel