Getway from regular snorkeling spots which are listed on regular tours, OnBird gets out of the box by discovering really featuring coral spots which are not accessible to massive tours or requires the good understanding about water conditions and underwater terrain by the operator.
TOUR OPERATION TIME: The whole year regardless of the rainy season
THE ONBIRD PHU QUOC’S DIFFERENCE?
- Professional & Scientific Snorkeling (Licensed Operator) with high safety and risk management
- Water conditions forecasting (wave level, wave direction, water current, underwater visibility, locations) & Lighting effects are taken into account to maximize the snorkeling experience
- Tour time in a year: Whole year regardless of rainy season
- Specialized Snorkeling & Skin-Diving Organization
- Coral Safety: Specialized organization to not damage coral with anchors or tourist impact
- Smallest group on the island & Touristy-avoiding Tour with 8 – 9 adults in maximum
- Cater to all skill levels
- English-speaking underwater instructors throughout your entire in-water time who are highly trained and know the coral reef like the back of their hand
- High-quality and clean snorkel equipment (anti-fog mask, semi-dry snorkel, open-heeled fins, floatation support device) (Read more)
- Explore Core Zonations and Hidden Coral Spots where the corals are healthy and featuring than regular spots discovered by OnBird.
- The only company on the island that organizes specialized snorkeling trips to discover hidden coral spots, zonations of Phu Quoc which are discovered by our team
- OnBird is the only operator on the island providing you with reliable and detailed information about corals in Phu Quoc
- Perfect timing to gain quality snorkeling & relaxing time (departure time is subject to the water conditions, quick transfer saves time and reduces seasickness, no wasting time of whole day, full-day tours advertised with 8-9 hours due to slow transfer times by boat, car & shopping sites visits account for at least 50 – 60%
- No shopping sites visiting or raising the hidden fee
- For environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in this snorkeling excursion (Why you should not feed the fish?)