Read more guests’ reviews of our best-selling trip on TripAdvisor.
* From May to October, it’s rainy season, therefore snorkeling & diving spots (Half-moon Reef & U-Turn) are subject to the Southwest monsoon. We will take you to North-East Coral Reef, Coral Steep and Shallow Reef instead
This private distinct & crowd-avoiding snorkeling tour, the tour is arranged to go searching for the peaceful atmosphere in the An Thoi archipelago and the hidden coral reefs. It will give you a chance to fully feast on the very best of Phu Quoc’s untouched parts with a wide range of beach activities, notably: snorkeling, swimming, free diving (within your ability), chilling on the beach,… More specifically, each particular activity may come about on an individual detached island during the tour under our professional guide & support. Be as relaxed or active as you like, because this is your private time.
OnBird leaves nothing undiscovered. Let check out some exotic activities which you will experience!
If you have kids and willing to take a kid-friendly snorkeling trip, this one is perfectly designed for your own family.
WHY IS THIS TOUR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER REGULAR BOAT/ ISLAND HOPPING TOURS?
- Professional snorkeling & diving operator
- High safety and risk-avoidance management
- Water conditions (wave, turbidity, locations, current) check on booking (to choose the date and timeframe)
- Distinct and crowd-avoiding itinerary
- Only your group/ party/ family is on the speedboat without sharing with other people
- English-speaking UNDER-WATER GUIDE during the snorkeling time
- High quality and clean snorkel equipment (mask, tube, fins, inflatable float)
- Training and safety guide session before Snorkeling(including for non-swimmers)
- Exploration of hidden venues in Phu Quoc Island: Turtlehead Rock Beach, Pier Beach, Half-moon Reef, North-East Coral Reef, Coral Mountain, Coral Steep, Shallow Reef…
- For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels are not added into all the itineraries except Deep-sea Fishing
Coral species on this snorkeling tour: Table coral, Brain coral, Pillar & Plate coral, Great star coral, Giant tube sponge, Toadstool coral, Fan coral, Digitate coral, Cactus Coral, Leaf Coral, Cabbage coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Finger Coral, Foliose coral, Honeycomb coral, Massive coral and Ritteri Anemone …