Here at OnBird, we always provide an experienced crew, the utmost discretion for safety measures, suitable equipment for both parents and kids (from 4 years old up), marine life education, and the best ocean activity instruction in Phu Quoc island.
WHY THIS TOUR IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER REGULAR TOURS IN PHU QUOC:
- Professional and scientific Snorkeling (Licensed Operator) with high safety and risk management
- Water conditions tracking (wave, turbidity, locations, current). The only operator can tell you how water conditions will be and choose the best spots, timeframe, and date
- Crowd-avoiding route with proper snorkeling spots
- English-speaking & dedicated and professional UNDER-WATER GUIDE accompany you at all times during snorkeling time
- The first and the only snorkeling adventure designed for families with kids in Phu Quoc Island
- An easy and safe snorkel adventure crafted for both children & parents
- High-quality and clean snorkel equipment (anti-fog mask, tube, open-heeled fins, floatation support device) for parents and kids from 4 years to 12 yrs
- A thorough briefing along with a close-up education, and practical snorkeling allows kids to observe Phu Quoc marine life at close range.
- Snorkeling spots designed suitable for kids and parents to marvel at vivid coral reefs and sea creatures
For environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in this snorkeling excursion (Why you should not feed the fish?)
For families of more than 4 adults or families with kids under 4.o old, please contact us at (+84) 363759280 for further consultacy.
More details about the OnBird Phu Quoc’s differences: Full blog
Corals & sea creatures on this trip:
Table coral, Brain coral, Pillar coral, Great star coral, Tube Coral, Gorgonian coral, Black coral, Digitate coral, Pavona coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Leather coral, Foliose coral, Massive coral, and Ritteri Anemone …