There are 2 main ways to get entry visa for tourists when they want to travel to Vietnam. They are E-visa and visa on arrival. Please refer to this link for further information about E-visa: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt
How to get visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Step 1: Submit your visa application form to receive your visa approval letter. The Vietnamese Embassy does not issue these approval letters directly, but you can apply for them from a travel agency/visa service online.
Step 2: Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4×6 cm and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for 1 month or 3 months single entry visa; $50 for 1 month or 3 months multiple entries, $95 for 6 months multiple entries and $135 for 1 year multiple entries Visa)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports. Remember to bring all visa documents with you till you get your passport stamped a visa at Vietnam’s airport.
Step 3: Get your visa stamped upon arrival
When your arrive in 1 of 4 international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh or Saigon City, Cam Ranh Airport in Nha Trang City, Da Nang Airport in Da Nang City, Van Don Airport in Quang Ninh Province or Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi Capital of Vietnam), you will go directly to “Vietnam Landing Visa Office” before enter the passport check and stamp. At this place, you will show your passport, photos, form of any and exit, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration staff. And they will issue you the true Visa sticker into your passport. After that come to the Passport check and get the stamp.
The easiest way is to get your visa through a licenced Vietnamese Travel Company, such as OnBird Phu Quoc. We can quickly organize your pre-arranged visa on-arrival if you wish. Visa fee is reasonable at only $10/person excluding stamping fee which you will be required to pay directly at the airport $25/person. It takes about 3-5 working days (except Saturday and Sunday) for a normal procession. For an urgent procession, it takes about 2 working days. Please contact us for an urgent case: [email protected]
Note: For single/multiple entry visa which is valid for 3 month above, please contact us directly for further information.
* Normal: For those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 5 working days.
* Urgent: For those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 24 hours.
* Emergency: For those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 12 hours