Who are allowed to enter Vietnam via Anex’s charter flights?According to the plan, the 7+ model will only be applicable to Russian tourists with a vaccine passport who book tours to Phu Quoc, Khanh Hoa, and Da Nang.Tourists from 3 Russian cities, including Moscow, Novosibirsk, and Vladivostok are supposed to be accepted to participate in the first phase of charter flights operated by Anex Vietnam. Anex Vietnam will therefore co-ordinate with Russia’s Azur Air as it strives to conduct charter flights to three Vietnamese airports, namely Phu Quoc, Cam Ranh, and Da Nang, with a frequency of one flight per week.
What’re required in this 7+ Model?Russian tourists who wish to enter the country must have/ undergo:
- a certificate of vaccination recognised by the Ministry of Health of Vietnam
- and a negative SARS-CoV-2 test through the PCR method within 72 hours before departure, along with a negative rapid test upon entry.
- a COVID-19 test on the sixth day of their stay, during which they will pay fees for isolation and other services in the event they test positive.
- In the first 7 days, stay at designated resorts and will have their movement restrict over the course of their first seven day stay.
- After seven days, providing the tourists record negative test results for COVID-19, they will be allowed to visit, eat, and shop in separate places only for tours. They can also change their accommodation facilities after the seventh day to move to hotels in isolated locations in the locality.
Russian tourists were the top spenders in Vietnam pre Covid, with the average Russian spending over US$1,830 on his/her trip, according to the 2019 Vietnam Tourism Report published recently by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.