WHAT MAKE THIS SNORKELING EXPERIENCE UNIQUE?
- Professional snorkeling & diving operator
- High safety and risk management
- Water conditions tracking (wave level, turbidity, locations, current). The only operator can tell you how water conditions will be and choose the best spots, timeframe and date
- Genuine small-group tour (max 6 – 8 adults) on the speedboat
- English-speaking & professional UNDER-WATER GUIDE accompanying during snorkeling time (read more)
- Our underwater guides are highly-trained and know the coral reef like the back of their hand
- Distinct and crowd-avoiding itinerary to explore the Coral Jungle Reef which is the healthiest coral reefs of Phu Quoc Island, a decent coral reef which can not be seen on scuba diving
- High quality and clean snorkel equipment (anti-fog mask, tube, open-heeled fins, floatation support device)
- UV Care Snorkeling
- Relaxing & Safety information session before snorkeling
- No under-12-year-old kids
- No above-60-year-old gentleman & lady
- Peaceful sunset ambiance in old Phu Quoc atmosphere
For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in the itineraries except Deep-sea Fishing
Coral species on this tour: Jungle of Cauliflower corals, Flowerpot corals, Greenish Table Coral Garden, Anemones & Clownfish. Please note that you wont see Colorful fish like in Maldives because here is Phu Quoc not Maldives, different habitat creates different fish species.