Read more guests’ reviews of our best-selling trip on TripAdvisor.
* This snorkeling trip is not available between May and September *
On this soft-adventure snorkeling excursion, you’ll go searching for peaceful atmosphere of the untouched old Phu Quoc parts. The journey is designed on a touristy-avoiding route to explore the Coral Jungle Reef which is the healthiest coral reef with the highest coverage of coral (around 82.5%) across Phu Quoc Island. Not only fully feast on the very best of Phu Quoc’s untouched parts with a wide range of beach activities, notably: snorkeling, swimming, free diving (within your ability), you’ll enjoy a sunset meal on the beach in a romantic atmosphere… More specifically, each particular activity may come about on an individual detached island during the tour under our professional guide & support. Be as relaxed or active as you like, because this is your private time.
WHY IS THIS TOUR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER REGULAR BOAT/ ISLAND HOPPING TOURS?
- Professional & Scientific Snorkeling (Licensed Operator) with high safety and risk management
- Water conditions tracking (wave, turbidity, locations, current). The only operator can tell you how water conditions will be and choose the best spots, timeframe and date
- Only your group/ party/ family is on the speedboat without sharing with other people
- Distinct and crowd-avoiding itinerary with soft-adventure snorkeling experience
- Explore one of the healthiest coral reefs of Phu Quoc Island (Coral Jungle Reef)
- English-speaking UNDER-WATER GUIDE during the snorkeling time
- High quality and clean snorkel equipment (anti-fog mask, tube, open-heeled fins, floatation support device)
- Briefing and safety guide session before Snorkeling(including for non-swimmers)
- Idyllic sunset in an old Phu Quoc
- For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in this snorkeling excursion (Why you should not feed the fish?)
Coral species on this snorkeling tour: Table coral kingdom, Cauliflower coral kingdom, Brain coral, Pillar & Plate coral, Great star coral, Giant tube sponge, Toadstool coral, Fan coral, Digitate coral, Cactus Coral, Leaf Coral, Cabbage coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Finger Coral, Foliose coral, Honeycomb coral, Massive coral and Ritteri Anemone …