The full day trip which lasts around 8 hours will give you a chance to fully feast on the very best of Phu Quoc’s untouched parts with a wide range of beach activities, notably: snorkeling, swimming, free diving (within your ability) and Hon Thom Cable Car visit.
Morning transfer to An Thoi cable car station, grab the early ride to Hon Thom (Island) to enjoy the cable car visit and some water park activities. Hon Thom Cable car is the world longest over the world’s longest 3-wire cable car admires the wild and majestic nature from above, and fully explore the beauty and wonder of the paradise that is the Southern Pearl island.
Relax to gain energy for the afternoon snorkeling part to discover hidden coral reefs in South Phu Quoc. It’s also suitable for those who are keen on snorkeling with a thorough training session by our professional snorkel instructor (snorkeling duration will be adjusted longer or shorter upon your requests). Main parts of the trip will keep you away from the crowds. For island visit, it’s up to you to spend more or less time to relax, stroll around or just pay a short visit. As this is the private charter, only you and your family/ group of friends enjoy the whole trip together with your private guide throughout the day in South Phu Quoc Island.
THE ONBIRD PHU QUOC DIFFERENCE?
- Professional & Scientific Snorkeling (Licensed Operator) with high safety and risk management
- Water conditions tracking (wave level, wave direction, water current, underwater visibility, locations) & Lighting effect are taken into account to maximize snorkeling experience
- Low impact reef snorkel throughout trip organization
- English-speaking experienced snorkel instructors throughout your entire in-water time (read more)
- Ratio 3-4 guests to 1 in underwater instructor
- High quality, full professional and clean snorkel equipment (anti-fog mask, semi-dry tube, open-heeled fins, floatation support devices) (How does OnBird clean our equipment)
- Distinct and crowd-avoiding itinerary to explore Core Zones and Hidden Coral Spots in accordance with the water conditions forecasted by OnBird.
- Half-moon Reef (The Coral Bay of underwater coral wall, coral canyons)
- Coral Steep (The coral garden on the pinnacle reef)
- North-East Coral Reef(One of the most biodiversity coral reef in South Phu Quoc)
- Coral Mountain (The Phu Quoc’s largest Cactus Coral Colony)
- Coral Hill (The Phu Quoc’s second largest Flowerpot Coral Colony)
- Coral Garden
- Little Hill
- Other spots by OnBird are subject to the water conditions
- Timing in accordance with the water condition to not waste whole day
- Very personal and informative friendly guided snorkel day
- For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in this snorkeling excursion (Why you should not feed the fish?)
For families of more than 4 adults please contact us for more details
Corals & sea creatures on this trip:
Table coral, Brain coral, Pillar coral, Great star coral, Tube Coral, Gorgonian coral, Black coral, Digitate coral, Pavona coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Leather coral, Foliose coral, Massive coral and Ritteri Anemone ..