- Start paddling from Half-moon Beach
- Paddle passing Fingernail Island to Casuarina Beach
- Breaking time at Casuarina Beach (Soak-up in the water – Relax/Drink coconut)
- Paddle back from Casuarina Beach for Sunset-drifting in Half-moon Bay
- Enjoy Sunset from Kayak – Sunset Drifting on the sea in Half-moon Bay
- Seafood Dinner on the sand at Half-moon Beach in a completely tranquil atmosphere
- Duong Dong area: 1:30 PM
- Vinpearl area: 2:00 PM
- Ong Lang area: 1:45 PM
- Bai Truong area (SOL by Melia, Novotel, InterContinental): 1:15 PM
- JW Marriot area: 1:00 PM
☑️ 1:30 PM: Depart from Duong Dong town for Half-moon Beach
☑️ 2:00 PM: Prepare and Leave Half-moon Beach by kayak and head for Casuarina Beach
The tour guide explains safety guidelines, kayaking route in detail and guests have time to get acclimated to the kayaking and the water. Leave Half-moon Beach, enjoy the sea-kayak paddle, contemplate the peaceful landscape of the Northwest side of Phu Quoc Island.
☑️ 3:00 – 3:15 PM: Arriving at and landing on Casuarina Beach
Explore an untouched beach, playing in clean, shallow and calm water without a row of the casuarina tree surround the beach. Quench your thirst with coconut, lying back on the beach, have a private atmosphere beside friends, lovers.
☑️ 4:30 PM: Start to paddle back Half-moon Beach for sunset-drifting
Paddle back from Casuarina Beach, to get back to Half-moon Bay in time to find the best place on the calm sea for sunset-catching (sunset-drifting).
☑️ 5:30 PM: Contemplate the gloaming sunset covering up the whole Half-moon Bay
Let kayak be freely floating with the slight current on the calm sea, stay quiet to listen to the sound of sunset, the sound of the heartbeat
☑️ 6:00 PM: Paddle back to Half-moon Beach promptly for the seafood dinner at the beach – by the sea
Take a rest, shower and prepare for a seafood meal right at the beach in a completely private ambiance
☑️ 7:30 PM: Leave Half-moon Beach and return back to the hotel