On your journey in Phu Quoc, 2 areas of snorkeling that should not be missed are South and North Phu Quoc. Among that North Phu Quoc, especially Turtle (Doi Moi – Đồi Mồi) island is a destination not to be missed. If you watched the novel “Robinson Crusoe Island” then we can tell you for sure that the appearance of Turtle (Doi Moi) island of the area of white sand beside the existence of green trees is such small and beautiful that it will certainly reminiscent of the image of Robinson Crusoe island on sight when you arrive at. But hiding behind that such pristine is the undersea colourful rich ocean world. A lunch with South Vietnam dishes will make the adventure more enjoyable.
- Touristy- avoiding Timing (depart later in the morning)
- Tour guide escorts lead in snorkelling (free-diving is possible also)
- Admiring the breathtaking panoramic view of the An Thoi archipelago at 183-m height
- Bringing customers to admire the Northwest coastline of Phu Quoc
- Exploring spots of coral reefs (Physical activities) in-depth. Many types of coral that you will be exploring (ideal spots for those who are capable of doing free-dive also): Table coral, Brain coral, Pillar coral, Great star coral, Tube Coral, Gorgonian coral, Black coral, Digitate coral Cabbage coral, Mushroom coral, Branching coral, Leather coral, Foliose coral, Massive coral, Anemone, …
- Free of charge for all kids
- Turtle (Doi Moi) island – exploring a 500 m2 area of coral reefs
- Bai Dai or Bang Thang (in accordance with the weather) beach
7:30 AM: Depart from Duong Dong harbor
Pick- up time for customers staying outside of Duong Dong town
* JW Marriot area: 6:45 AM
* Bai Truong area (Sol beach, Novotel, InterContinental): 7:00 AM
* Vinpearl area: 7:10 AM
* Ong Lang area: 7:15 AM
8:30 AM: Arrive Turtle (Kim Quy) island – the first snorkeling spot
There will be no limitation on your time of swimming, snorkeling, relaxing before landing on the natural beach (Bang Thang or Bai Dai)
1:00 PM: Leave the natural beach for the harbor or your hotel
In order to protect customer’s interest and adhere to our business standards, we do refuse to budge on the departure time of the tour unless you agree to accept the risks of meeting the crowd in changing negotiated departure time.
In case of unanticipated bad weather elements we would do apologize and cancel the tour with information via email from the previous evening or night).
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off by A/C Transfer
- English- speaking guide (surcharge on other language speaking guides)
- Tour guide escorts and leads in snorkeling time
- Snorkel gears (Mask, Tube, Flipper, Life vest)
- Urgent Safety – Kingii (Wearable Water Safety)
- Unlimited mineral water during the tour
- Cooler on the speedboat
- A rustic South Viet Nam lunch
What to expect in this Phu Quoc private speedboat trip
Taking about 1 hour from the Bach Dang harbor boating by the Northwest coastline of Phu Quoc Island to reach Turtle island, a Robinson Crusoe island in North Phu Quoc, located just within 1km of the front of Bai Dai or Phu Quoc Casino – Corona.
Turtle island is home to hundreds of meters area of Table coral reefs as well as schools of fish. The beauty of coral reefs will change by anchorages thereby we always have our tour guide define or take you to exact spots for good snorkeling in accordance with the weather, the current at any snorkeling spot. In snorkeling you will be swimming over a very large watery shallow area of Table corals, Brain corals and big colorful anemones with clownfish swimming, you will probably meet many Massive corals that you will think they are rock at the thought of their form as well as an appearance at first sight.
Feast on a rustic lunch cooked in South Viet Nam style to get back energy for the second stop on the way back from Turtle (Doi Moi) island, an untouched spot without resorts & hotels.
Taking leave of the natural beach we get back the harbor or get straight back your hotel by boat if it is located right at Ong Lang Beach area.