Challenge yourself with two of exotic adventurous activities on Phu Quoc island: Sailing by Eco-dinghy/ Catamaran along Northwest coastline of Phu Quoc and fantastic snorkeling at the Kingdom of Stony corals site. On the fantastic journey of the North, you will somehow find the image of old Phu Quoc as its ultimate tranquility. After hours of active sailing & snorkeling, you’ll reach Casuarina Beach one of the leftover natural parts of Phu Quoc to relax until charming sunset.
- Distinct and non-touristy route – schedule
- Tour guide leads and supports underwater in snorkeling time
- Underwater-visibility checking before the snorkeling trip
- Sailing by Eco-Catamaran to contemplate the Northern Coastline
- Exploration of hidden venues: Kingdom of Bushy – Table Coral, Turtle Island, Casuarina Beach Island,…
- Chilling time waiting for the sun goes down at an untouched beach
- Note: For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels are not added into all the itineraries except Deep-sea Fishing